Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 23 of 23

Thread: Daughtry CD

  1. #21
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    differnet strokes for different folks...i just love chris's voice...i just think american idol is rigged cause there is no way he would of lost with all the fans he had
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  2. #22
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    yep, album sales prove that although it may not be "rigged" they need to do something with their voting system. If one person is allowed to vote thousands of times it just isn't right. I think if i choose to call and vote my one vote should count but because someone votes 500 times for someone else my vote just really amounts to -499 votes.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member mm38nut's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2006
    Posts
    279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    He has an awesome voice...I have his song on myspace...A bunch of us were just talking about this last night...It seems that they don't want a rocker...They want a Brittney Spears or a Kelly Clarkson (prep type)...Pretty much a cookie cut singer....
    [img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]


    [url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •